Make Your Work Easier With Canon Printer
In today’s time, printers have become a necessity for many people and there will hardly be anyone who does not use printers today, whether it is personal work or professional people, people use printers today for all things. But many people often think about this question that which printer will prove to be the best for them.
By the way, there are many printers in the market such as HP printer, Brother printer, Epson printer but if you take an expert’s review, then the Canon printer is a great printer that offers a lot of amazing features to all its users. If you want to know about the models of Canon printer, then go through it with the help of the information given below.
Canon Printer Models
|BJ Series||BJC Series||i Series||SmartBase Series||MultiPASS Series||PIXMA Series||SELPHY Series||S Series|
|Canon BJ-5||Canon BJC-50||Canon i70||MPC190 aka F10||10||Canon PIXMA iP1000||Canon SELPHY DS700||Canon S100|
|Canon BJ-10E||Canon BJC-55||Canon i80||MPC200 aka F20||C20||Canon PIXMA iP1200||Canon SELPHY DS810||Canon S200|
|Canon BJ-10EX||Canon BJC-70||Canon i250||MPC360, MPC370, MPC390||C30||Canon PIXMA iP1300||Canon SELPHY ES1||Canon S300|
|Canon BJ-20||Canon BJC-80||Canon i450||MPC400 aka F30 (based on S600)||C50||Canon PIXMA iP1500||Canon SELPHY ES2||Canon S330|
|Canon BJ-30||Canon BJC-85||Canon i450X||MPC600F aka F50 aka T-Fax 7960||C70||Canon PIXMA iP1600||Canon SELPHY ES3||Canon S400|
|Canon BJ-30v||Canon BJC-85W||Canon i455||F60||C75||Canon PIXMA iP1700||Canon SELPHY ES20||Canon S450|
|Canon BJ-100||Canon BJC-210||Canon i455X||F80||C80||Canon PIXMA iP1800||Canon SELPHY ES30||Canon S4500|
|Canon BJ-130||Canon BJC-210SP||Canon i470D||C100||Canon PIXMA iP1980||Canon SELPHY ES40||Canon S500|
|Canon BJ-130E||Canon BJC-240||Canon i475D||C530||Canon PIXMA iP2000||Canon SELPHY CP-10||Canon S520|
|Canon BJ-200||Canon BJC-250||Canon i550||C545||Canon PIXMA iP2200||Canon SELPHY CP-100||Canon S530D|
|Canon BJ-200E||Canon BJC-255SP||Canon i550X||C550||Canon PIXMA iP2500||Canon SELPHY CP-200||Canon S600|
|Canon BJ-200EX||Canon BJC-600||Canon i560||C555||Canon PIXMA iP2600||Canon SELPHY CP-220||Canon S630|
|Canon BJ-220JC||Canon BJC-600e||Canon i560X||C560||Canon PIXMA iP2700||Canon SELPHY CP-300||Canon S750|
|Canon BJ-220JC II||Canon BJC-610||Canon i850||C635||Canon PIXMA iP3000||Canon SELPHY CP-330||Canon S800|
|Canon BJ-220JS||Canon BJC-620||Canon i860||C755||Canon PIXMA iP3100||Canon SELPHY CP400||Canon S820|
|Canon BJ-220JS II||Canon BJC-800||Canon i865||C2500||Canon PIXMA iP3300||Canon SELPHY CP500||Canon S820D|
|Canon BJ-230||Canon BJC-1000||Canon i900D||C3000||Canon PIXMA iP3500||Canon SELPHY CP510||Canon S830D|
|Canon BJ-300||Canon BJC-2000||Canon i905D||C3500||Canon PIXMA iP3600||Canon SELPHY CP520||Canon S900|
|Canon BJ-330||Canon BJC-2010||Canon i950||C5000||Canon PIXMA iP4000||Canon SELPHY CP530||Canon S9000|
|Canon BJ535PD||Canon BJC-2100||Canon i960||Canon PIXMA iP4000R||Canon SELPHY CP600|
|Canon BJ895PD||Canon BJC-2100SP||Canon i965||Canon PIXMA iP4200||Canon SELPHY CP710|
|Canon BJC-2110||Canon i990||Canon PIXMA iP4300||Canon SELPHY CP720|
|Canon BJC-3000||Canon i6100||Canon PIXMA iP4500||Canon SELPHY CP730|
|Canon BJC-4000||Canon i6500||Canon PIXMA iP4600||Canon SELPHY CP740|
|Canon BJC-4100||Canon i9100||Canon PIXMA iP4700||Canon SELPHY CP750|
|Canon BJC-4200||Canon i9900||Canon PIXMA iP4800 (iP4830)||Canon SELPHY CP760|
|Canon BJC-4300||Canon i9950||Canon PIXMA iP4850||Canon SELPHY CP770|
|Canon BJC-4400||Canon 50i||Canon PIXMA iP4900 (iP4930)||Canon SELPHY CP780|
|Canon BJC-4550||Canon 80i||Canon PIXMA iP5000||Canon SELPHY CP790|
|Canon BJC-5000||Canon 450i||Canon PIXMA iP5200||Canon SELPHY CP800|
|Canon BJC-5100||Canon 455i||Canon PIXMA iP5200R||Canon SELPHY CP810|
|Canon BJC-5500||Canon 470PD||Canon PIXMA iP5300||Canon SELPHY CP820|
|Canon BJC-6000||Canon 475PD||Canon PIXMA iP6000D||Canon SELPHY CP900|
|Canon BJC-6100||Canon 550i||Canon PIXMA iP6100D||Canon SELPHY CP910|
|Canon BJC-6200||Canon 560i||Canon PIXMA iP6210D||Canon SELPHY CP1000|
|Canon BJC-6200S||Canon 850i||Canon PIXMA iP6220D||Canon SELPHY CP1200|
|Canon BJC-6500||Canon 860i||Canon PIXMA iP6310D||Canon SELPHY CP1300|
|Canon BJC-7000||Canon 865R||Canon PIXMA iP6320D|
|Canon BJC-7100||Canon 900PD||Canon PIXMA iP6600D|
|Canon BJC-8000||Canon 950i||Canon PIXMA iP6700D|
|Canon BJC-8200||Canon 960i||Canon PIXMA iP7100|
|Canon BJC-8500||Canon 990i||Canon PIXMA iP7200 (iP7230)|
|Canon 6100i||Canon PIXMA iP7500|
|Canon 6500i||Canon PIXMA iP8100|
|Canon 9100i||Canon PIXMA iP8500|
|Canon 9900i||Canon PIXMA iP8600|
These were the lists of models of all Canon printers, many users have used these printers, so today users consider Canon as a great printer.
But sometimes some users have to face some problems in their Canon printer due to which users are not able to do many of their work. So if you want to know about those problems, then today we will tell you about those problems as well as the solution of those problems. Just read the information below correctly.
#Question | What does error code b200 mean on a canon printer
The dreaded canon printer b200 error on your Canon Printer normally reveals that the head of print has died! Seek any of the following ideas before you go trashing the printer, or buying a new one.
It’s annoying when something significant is to be written, and an error code is popping up. One of Canon’s most feared printer errors is canon printer error b200 which can suggest a potentially disastrous system malfunction. But don’t mess it up immediately. Printers are costly, so you should try a few methods to correct the error before shopping for a new printer.
How to Correct Error Canon B200
- You may do many things to try to repair a defective print head and remove the B200 mistake.
- Check out some of the suggestions below before removing the entire thing.
- Bring the printer back in. Unplug it and allow at least 30 minutes to disconnect. A strong, long reset helps the printer to cool down before turning the computer back on and restoring it to its proper location.
- Eliminate any impediments. There is a risk that something is disturbing the connection to the head of the printer. Open the door of the printer and carefully remove the print head, then raise it off the frame. Read it over and see if that solves the problem.
- Usually, there is a lever at the front of the printer. Click the lever to leave the front of the printer.
- Clean head of the printer. Using the maintenance options available to the system to run its cleaning process. It is particularly useful when the head of the printer is clogged.
- Wash the head of the printout manually. Using either pure alcohol or a non-oil-based cleaner on gold contacts in the print eye. Using a microfiber cloth to brush the cleaner onto the eyes, and let it dry before reconnecting completely.
- The head of the print is very delicate so treat it carefully.
- Old ink strip can cause anon printer b200 error 5 cartridges. Within the print head can be stuck with a hardened ink. Push it underwater from the hot tap before the water comes out cool. Dab it dry with a towel of paper, then reinsert the head in the printer.
- Reinstall the drivers on the printer. Find your computer on the official support page for Canon, and follow the driver update directions.
- Experiment with a new ink cartridge. The B200 error is rarely caused by defective cartridges but it does happen. For this method refer to the user manual for your particular computer.
- If none of the above methods function, then the error on the B200 is possibly correct. It’s time to buy a new printer.
- They must be properly washed with either pure alcohol or non-oily purifying solution. When such contacts are dirty, then the B200 error will occur.
- Canon printer b200 error reset can solve most of the problems. Be very cautious when washing the print head, because the print head is very delicate at the bottom and does not accept rough handling. It displays the actual part of the head of print from which the ink is sprayed. (In between his forefinger and thumb).
- Only hold it under a tap of hot water and keep the water running through until the water comes out absolutely clean.
- This will clear any hardened ink that has solidified itself inside of the print eye.
- By using a hair drier, the print head may be cleaned, or easily dabbed with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
It’s annoying when something significant is to be written, and an error code is popping up. One of Canon’s most feared printer errors is B200 which can suggest a potentially disastrous system malfunction. But don’t mess it up immediately. Printers are costly, so you should try a few methods to correct the error before shopping for a new printer.
Canon Printer Error 5100
The Canon Printer Error Code 5100 notes that ink carriage has a problem. Typically, the carriage of a cartridge is jammed by something at present. So, Error 5100 has to do with a carriage error. It can be resolved usually by using service mode and flushing the heads of the printer when it has a blockage. And if you’re having the very same problem with your Canon Printer, you don’t have to think about that. The blog here will direct very easy steps to exterminate this error code. If the above guidelines are not sufficient for you, you can simply get trustworthy and reliable Canon Help by sitting at home. Doing so will provide a handy remedy.
Quick steps to patch canon printer error 5100
Carefully follow the instructions given below to terminate Canon Printer Error Code 5100 from your Canon printer. Keep your eyes fixed on the points noted:
The Ink Cartridge reset to solve service error 5100 canon printer:
The ink cartridge inside the printer could be the one reason to encounter 5100 problems with the Canon Printer Error code. Improper ink cartridge settlement may prevent the printer from functioning properly and may trigger a 5100 error. To fix this issue, open the printer front panel, and reset the cartridge.
Printer resetting machine:
To solve such an error, it is sometimes necessary to reset the printer, as the problem arises due to the long-term use of the Canon printer. It may also be needed after the printer does heavy work. After a few days, the reset has to be done to keep the printer running properly. Press the Stop button for 5 seconds to resolve this error, and then release it. The printer should be working perfectly now.
Clear The Printer Inside The Jammed Paper for canon printer 5100 error:
The issue of paper jamming is a very common problem and this is the one reason why you are confronted with a 5100 error code. And if the Canon Printer Error code 5100 appeared on the computer screen if printing it, then you should realize that the paper gets stuck in the printer. Therefore, just open the printer from the back panel to see if the paper is stuck and if it really is, then immediately remove all the paper that has been jammed.
Clean the graphics strip:
The printing strip inside the printer is a white plastic material that sits above the drive belt. It is transparent and plays an important printing role. So if you get such an error, check that the strip is clean or not. If any ink or dirt is sitting there, then clean it with a soft dry cloth immediately.
If you have faced the same error message while printing the text, then don’t panic! We have tech-savvy to provide proper Canon Printer help for your related query, available 24/7. So, just place a call as early as possible on the given helpline number and get united with the dexterous engineers.